Sunday, November 11, 2012

My son's Waist-Length Hair.......

I have been meaning to post these pictures for a while now. After doing the usual wash and deep condition, I blew dried and flat ironed my 3 year old son's waist length. I suppose I meant to do this to see how much easier it was to style his hair, but I never got around to doing it. This was the very first time I flat ironed his hair. I have blown it dry maybe several times before, but he mainly gets two strand twits which are done on his damp hair. I dont plan on doing this again, but I may, I don't know. 








This was his hair at least 1.5 years ago. He has had 3 trims which totaled about 4 inches.





Half natural, half flat ironed. as you  can see from the pic, his hair reaches down past his waist!





This is how much hair that was lost  after the entire process, and not manipulating it for two weeks prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment