Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Dutiful Duo: Leave-Ins



After finishing my hair washing process before my next texlax, I applied my leave-ins which consisted of the coco cream leave-in from shescentit and cocoveda oil from hennasooq. I am sitting here on the couch air drying and smoothing my hair and had a revelation- there is no better combination of leave-ins as these two together- and is it some coincidence that they both begin with 'coco' when they don’t even come from the same store???
For the past few months I have been trying different combinations of leave-ins. In using natural hair care lines that make their products in small batches to ensure freshness and to eliminate the use of chemical preservatives, I often find myself at the merciless end of an agonizing queue.  To prevent this wait I purchase my products in bulk, but I can’t overbuy or else they’ll go bad……this too often leads me towards dabbling in unnatural products that are more easily accessible. Nevertheless, THESE two products never fail me- they have always been available, there are always discounts when I purchase them, the customer service of both companies is fabulous, and, MOST importantly, they ALWAYS WORK!!!  Stay tuned for both product reviews!
~healthy Hair Blessings~


No comments:

Post a Comment