Friday, August 24, 2012

•ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ• Henna Me Silk 8~17~2012 •ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ•

 

Last Friday I henna using my Moroccan Henna- Yes, my Moroccan henna has arrived! As all of you know, I love my Moroccan henna and cannot be happier with the color I achieved using it, although I have been substituting it For the Jamila for a while. The Jamila is more towards the ends of my hair and shows a deeper Burgundy/purple/wine color if you will. The Moroccan yields a much warmer brown. I was so surprised and satisfied with the warm brown I got without using indigo or adding amla  to it.  I am contemplating adding amla to it this next time. I don't think I need it, but I am anxious to see the kind of color it will give.
 
I also Purchased the 500 gram bottle of cocoveda oil which I cannot live with without- well that and now my amla oil. The smell of this oil is just too intoxicating, full of herbs, and actually works well at moisturizing my fine hair type without weighing it down . My hair sucks this right up! Since discovering my amla oil I have been using my cocoveda oil mostly in my herbal recipes.

 I will not dare give the recipe this time. I wasn't thrilled with the consistency at all,  but I will be perfecting it. After all, I have 500 GRAMS of it! :-)


Check out the picture below which shows the difference in color between the Moroccan henna packages of what I'm assuming is supposed to be the same batch.?.  Not sure if I captured it too well, but here it goes..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment