Saturday, January 1, 2011

ECSTASY SHEA SOUFFLÉ and Body Butter by Carol's daughter



This scent starts out as an invigorating sweet surprise and then reduces down to a lingering but subtle musk. It isn't too sweet and not too musky, but works perfectly with my body chemistry.

The soufflé itself is like a luscious cloud of silk, captured in a jar that lacks justice for its feminine scented allure: I'd imagined it to be in a fancy jar, bustling with pinks and purples or something. Needless to say, I rubbed this smooth emollient onto my thirsty parched hands (from excessive washing- I'm a germ-a-phobe) and felt immediate relief- not a greasy feel, film, or residue in sight. I then proceeded to apply the ecstasy soufflé mixed with some ecstasy body butter onto my stomach and my GOSH! My thirsty belly drank this combination with the greatest delight! My pregnant tummy has been smooth and silky for hours... I feel so moisturized, pampered, and relaxed, as though I've finally found the products that I not only deserve, but deserve me! Thanks Carol's Daughter:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment