Saturday, September 8, 2012

•ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ• Henna Me Silk 9~4~2012 •ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ•















Again, another awesome henna treatment! Moroccan Henna never lets me down! What I did differently this time was add two Tbs of cocao powder for extra moisture and 2tbs of Marshmallow root powder for that extra slip. In my last post I talked about my run-in with approaching protein overload. So this time I gave myself that much needed moisture boost. I will not always add the cocoa to my henna as I have no idea how much it affects/interferes with the optimal dye uptake.  The end color was a bit darker than usual but I believe it has evened out to be the same color as usual. 

 Organic Dutch Processed Cocoa Powder 100 grams




Need an Extra Moisture Boost? 
 Try adding Raw Cocao powder ( no real slippage here just moisture) and Marshmallow root powder to your next ayurvedic mix  or Marshmallow root powder to your next conditioner mix for  extra slip and moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment