Saturday, February 11, 2012

Aveeno Hydrating & Calming Body Wash - 3 Pack

I've been having such a hard time finding a decent body wash. I need something that is moisturizing, cleansing, and not too harsh  on my sensitive skin and body parts. The best working washes are usually all natural but even those have proven to be too harsh on particular areas of my body.
 I wanted to purchase  this  body was because it had excellent views on amazon and I always would pass it in Walmart. Well while in BJ's the other night there was no way that I could pass it up. I purchased this 3 pack and took it home to use right way.
I ended up using the Hydrating Body Wash with Fig and Shea Butter first. This stuff smells so gentle and lovely, not overpowering. It doesn't smell that different from the other Calming Body Wash Lavender, Chamomile, Ylang-Ylang.  The consistency was like a thick creamy lotion  and felt very moisturizing. Although I did not feel the need to apply a lotion afterwards, I sure did need some: My skin was soft by ashy-weird, right?

I really like this body wash and would buy it again. I would love to know if it's pH balanced as it seems like it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment