Sunday, June 3, 2012

•ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ• Henna Me Silk 6~3~2012 •ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ•

So I've been on target with my henna treatments and already I have noticed a difference in my strands after switching from the Nupur henna.I believe my measurements this time went something like this:

6T Moroccan Henna
2T  Marshmallow Root Powder
2T Amla Powder
1T Sukesh Powder ( used what was left so that I wasn't sitting around
2t cocoveda oil
1t honey
1t Agave Nectar light ( ran out of honey)
 Coconut Milk*
AloeVera Juice*
*Not too sure of how much I used in both  of these

When I am blown away by a treatment, I will be sure to note the recipe on a recipes post, so that I (and you!) may refer back to it. I also did a banana hair mask treatment afterwards which the next post will be on. I will be posting pics of my hair soon, stay tunned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment