Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sukesh as a Moisturizing DC??

This past 2 week my hair has been acting contradictory to the smoothness it displayed in the weeks prior. I thought I mastered what it took to get my Ideal hair, achieving each time the perfection I thought I had the last. This week my hair and scalp endured too many changes in one shot and it was hard to pinpoint what was causing such issues.

So instead of doing a henna  treatment this week, I decided to give it a rest for the next few weeks, or at least until I get my hair back to its normalcy. I have been on a quest to find the perfect Ayurvedic dc, where I wont even need to use a liquid dc. Is this possible you ask? I have no idea! But I am in LOVE with ayurveda and decided I was going to give it a try.

My hair was feeling a bit weird and I didn't know what to give it, so  I started out with a moisturizing chocolate treatment.  It had cocoa powder, marshmallow root, honey, coconut oil  in it. Forgive me for not writing down the ingredients; I did this treatment about a week ago and really thought it was going to be nice- well I dont know or remember what went wrong! I mean, at the time I did, but this is what happens when you get super busy, don't write blog posts in real time, and don't write anything down!

Needless to say I needed some moisture and did a sukesh the next day. this turned out really nice and replenished the moisture I truly needed. I was so happy with it that I wondered if the sukesh could really take the place of my usual moisturizing dc!? It's worth experimenting and I plan to do one, say, right after a Rhassoul treatment. If it properly restores the moisture I need this could possible be a keeper (in place of a moisturizing dc). Let's see!

No comments:

Post a Comment