Sunday, July 22, 2012

Trader Joe's Haul



I really love me some Trader Joe's. No, it's not as big and variety-stocked as Whole Foods, but I always come across some great finds! 

In the picture:
2 jars organic coconut oil
shea butter hand cream
lavender mist oil
Trader Joe's tea tree conditioner and body wash
Nourish and Spa conditioner
Natural Sun Block
2 bottles of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
2 bars of oatmeal and honey soap
2 bottles of hand soap in kitchen lemon and Lavender
Tea tree oil
Trader Joe's antiplaque toothpaste
tooth brush made from recycled
organic apple fruit candy
trader joes yogurt - not pictured


All of my items came to about $70. this seems like a lot, but highest item was the
sun block, and rightfully so. at $6, it was still less that what I would have paid for it any where else. The coconut oil came in at $5 and change which is excellent for a 16 oz jar of organic CO--WHAT!

Well, that's the long and short of it. I'll be doing mini reviews of the items as I use them. Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment