Tuesday, May 8, 2012

•ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ• Henna Me Silk 5~8~2012 •ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ•

I had a revelation during this treatment, the same one I had before but failed to write about, and oddly enough I will not be including it in this post either. It has to do with my Nupur henna that's got my head spinning in circles, and I feel that this topic  is one that should stand on its own. 

So about this treatment:

I sOuL mixed my Moroccan  henna ( this means I did not measure it he he) with aloe vera gel cocveda oil, brahmi powder, coconut milk, and marshmallow root powder. ( I mixed up some coconut cream ito make it into the coconut milk).

My hair came out very nourished. I'm sorry to say that I almost got rid of this moroccan henna. I was so used to using the Nupur and how non stripped it left my hair, that I did not want to turn back... Well I am happy I did! I love the sift, smell, color, and ease of washing out this henna. It's my favorite  color by far!  It was just a matter of finding which ingredients helped make it more moisturizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment