Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dove Nourishing Oil Detangler

 


Wow, I really like this stuff! I also like  this picture! The black background really makes the yellow 'pop,' as if it were liquid gold! It's close to that, the closest I've come to loving a leave-In spray in a long time.

At the moment I am using the Kimmaytube Leave in. While I  call myself an eager  mixtress, I am so tired of getting all these ingrdients together to mix this darn stuff; take out a glass bowl. Go get my garnier fructis leave in. Go to the top cabinet to get my olive oil. Get my almond or grapeseed oil from the lower cabinets. Get the aloe vera gel out the fridge...need I go on??? I want something that I can just spray  to re-wet my hair and then something that I can  apply like a cream. This was to serve as the re-wetting/re-freshning/ leave in spray. 

I sprayed this on towel-dried hair and let it sit for a few seconds before combing it through...VERY nice. My hair was detangled and smelled great and moved nicely. I felt like my cuticles were tighter too.  There wasn't a whole lot of slip, but this was ok.

What I don't like about this is that I am supposed to shake it. This bilayer isn't even EVEN if you look at in the picture.?. I got the same results without shaking it, but then I feel like I'm dispersing the ingredients unevenly into my hair, and my hair might miss something special, lol!

I do like this stiff and I can definitely see myself repurchasing it again. It is far better than the Herbal Essences Totally twisted spray detangler  and more revitalizing than the Mane- n- Tail detangle that just detangles.

Sounds strange but even with this I still feel like I'm missing something. Mmmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment