Sunday, March 4, 2012

Products I Use on my Infant's Hair and Skin


Baby:

~On Hair~
*Unrefined Shea butter/ Whipped Shea Butter mix*#
*Aveeno Nourish and Moisture  shampoo, conditioner and Leave In
*Curls Crème Brule
*Grapeseed oil
*Coconut  Oil

#Whipped Shea butter Mixed Consists mainly of unrefined shea butte and Cocoa butter, rosehip and argan oils, coconut  ( or monoi oil) and almond oils, castor and grapeseed oils, essential oils, some more good stuff, and lots of love
 
~On Skin~
** Grapeseed Oil**
*Coconut Oil
*Monoi Oil
*Sesame street Lotion
*Hugo Naturals

Body wash: Hugo Naturals or WALMART bubble Bath body wash ONYLY - Weird, iKNOW!

He has a very sensitive scalp and skin so I don't use much

I'll update this list as I explore new products



Got a Question??? ASK aWAy......................! 

No comments:

Post a Comment