Monday, March 26, 2012

Dove Plum and Sakura Blossom Review


 
 Isn't this Picture just Awesome?

 I am sooo in a Purple mood! So what's a "purple mood' anyway? Well here's what  wiki.answers.com  had to say:
  1. When you are feeling sensual, but not in a sexual or lustful way. It is more of a spiritual harmony with either those around you or the self. It is a deep understanding and acceptance that can only come from the full realization that we are all children of The Divine and we are all connected on the spiritual plane. You can love someone physically and mentally, but to love someone spiritually is the most unconditional. This can also be the case with self-love, and is believed by many to be the most important type of love there is.
  2. When you are in tune with your divine purpose in life and feeling extraordinarily connected to the spiritual world. If your mood ring is purple, it could mean that you are particularly intuitive, empathetic and "in tune" at the moment.
With that said, YEAH, I'm in a purple mood!
Ok,so there's NADA natural about the three products I'm about to talk about, but I JUST HAD to have them! They are the Body wash, body spritz, and deodorant by Dove in the scent Plum and Sakura blossom...These all smell amazing, except the deodorant smells a bit different. And guess what? the body wash is PURPLE!


The spritz I haven't used as of yet, but the body wash is nice and creamy  and to my surprise, yes,  it was purple! I did wonder what body parts it would irritate, but  those thoughts quickly dissipated with the whiff of heaven that swarmed my nose once I took a sniff of this awesome fragrance! Is the body wash that moisturizing? I don't even know, as most aren't to me, but it has NOT stripped my skin. I usually do apply something after bathing, especially in the winter months.

I have not had this smell turn rancid on me as some have stated after wearing the deodorant for an extended time. I have never been one to sweat a lot , really, and it often makes me ponder why do I even buy deodorant in the first place. Well let me see, I'm a weakling for wonderful scents and I just like to sniff my underarms- I know weird- so moving right along→  → →

What I heart about this Body wash and deodorant duo is that the body wash actually removes the deodorant! Have you have ever had a deodorant that you just cant wash off? I mean, after 2 baths you can STILL smell AND FEEL it on your skin?  You have to ask yourself   'I am cleaning well enough' or 'does this body wash even work?' Well not with this! I was able to easily get the deodorant off with its body wash counterpart- I love it when  things work out, don't you??

**Update** I haven't really used these products too much because they ARE  treats (scent wise) for me, but I wanted to  update you about the splash...when I sprayed it on me it did not smell the way it smelled from the bottle; It smelled kind of manly, so I gave it away to my man! It smells *D* -vine on him as it must be very compatible with his pheromones and body chemistry. It also felt like it was tampering with my sinuses....Oh well, I guess. I have so much already and I  could always just spritz something else on me since the body wash doesn't linger and the deodorant smells light enough not to clash.

No comments:

Post a Comment