Wednesday, March 7, 2012

•ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ• Henna Me Silk 3~7~2012 •ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ•

Ok, I finally Henna'd! It took me so long this time but it's done! I did not like the consistency of my henna; I did not wrap it completely while in the refrigerator and it wasn't very creamy as a result. When I added my goodies to it there were still clumps here and there. While the clumps didn't affect its performance or rinsing, there's nothing better than knowing you've achieved that perfect consistency once again...Aww, so I didn't get the right consistency, but that's ok! I still got great results
I'd like to note that while making my deep conditioner I added too much oil. SO when I rinsed it out, my hair was clumping together. This was ok, but my strands felt a bit coated. I felt I had to reach for the coconut cowash and will fill you in on my next post....Stay tuned for As I Am Coconut Cowash: Take two!



No comments:

Post a Comment