Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hurry up and Henna Already!

 

I'd like to do a henna every 2 weeks, but it seems that this  interval keeps getting further and further apart...I REALLY  want to do one today, and I actually have henna in my refrigerator that has been there for about 4 days now from the last time I prepared to do one.

I'd like my henna experiences to be mellow (that I can hum to Smiley) and something I look forward to, not something that I have to rush through and regret doing. I want doing my hair to be nothing less than a relaxing process that is not a burden. With that said, I did not do the henna I had planned to do just a few days ago, hence the already prepared henna.

As soon as I finish this post I'll go take my henna out the refrigerator and let it sit for an hour or two before adding some conditioner, honey, and oils to it for application. The next time I post hopefully it will be a 'hennamesilk' post, which indicates my henna application complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment