Sunday, October 28, 2012

Alma Oil Update

Yesterday marked the end of my bottle of amla oil...Amazing! This oil lasted me a very, very long time, making it a great oil and a great investment. I made my last purchase of three 4oz bottles back on May 12th, and I received it about a weeks later.







I first tried this oil in a  2 oz size before purchasing the next three 4 oz oils. Ever since, I have been in love... 

This is how I used the oil:

After a cowash or dc, I apply  my leave in spray, leave in cream, and a bit of warm cocoveda oil to the scalp  and lengths of my hair. After my hair has air dried completely or at least 95% , I will moisturize with my cream of choice and then seal it in with the amla oil.

 On days that my scalp needs to be moisturized I will seal it in with this oil as well. 

When my hair feels like it needs a boost I will spritz it with my liquid of choice and seal it in with the amla oil.

At times I  will also use a bit of this oil on my face as a moisturizer. It is great for the winter months too.

 I have used this oil on both of my children, ages 3.5 and 1.5, without any adverse reactions.

I moisture and seal at least 3 to 6 times per week and use it on my face 2x per week  and sometimes on the kids and it has lasted me at least 4.5 months! For $15 and then a 20% off coupon this is not bad! 

Get your amla oil today from hennasooq.com!




No comments:

Post a Comment