Monday, October 8, 2012

Shedding Halted & Renpure Organics Argan Oil Line Update

I'm not sure if it's too early for such an update being that I've only  had the product for a week, but since using The Renpure Argan line at least 5 times I must say that the shampoo, conditioner, and deep treatment trio have gotten better and better with each use. 

For one, I have been in shedding season and after using this my shedding stopped almost immediately. I wasn't sure if it was the Brazilian conditioner that could have done this as well, so I waited to re-use this before making a conclusion. It is definitely this ( not to say the Brazilian line could not have done this, but I won't know until I use that regularly which wont happen since I am protein sensitive)! 

Today I did a henna treatment and before application I washed my hair with dessert essence coconut conditioner that I thought was moisturizing, until I followed it up with the Renpure Argan Oil  shampoo... My strands were so Hydrated. I think I may have to make this a staple. We'll see.

I actually can stand the smell of this. After having my second son the smell of argan oil ( since EVERYBODY wants to make argan oil in the similar repulsive  scent) makes me nauseated, especially One n' Only Argan Oil from Sally's. Ironically, I swear I was the first person on the argan oil band wagon and had  shirt pins and all kinds of paraphernalia representing this new found miracle oil. Now, forgetaboutit! FYI. the real, pure, organic argan oil has a wonderful, light nutty scent  which is so opposite of what you smell out on these shelves.

So if you are experiencing shedding like myself and need something to halt it, I would not hesitate to go out to your local Walgreens and make this purchase. Hold on to your receipt so you can return it if you don't like it...See, you have NOTHING  to lose ( but your hair if you don't try it!). Most Importantly it is cheap, color-safe( I henna) , free of harmful chemicals, made in the USA, and not tested on animals. I can't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment