Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My New Found ♥: Shea Moisture Thickening Growth Milk

 



I never thought any other moisturize could take  the place of the Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream but I think I have honestly changed my mind. I've been using Shea Moisture's Organic Thickening Growth Milk on my partially texlaxed hair and I just this stuff! 


I've used it as a leave-in on damp hair.
     I've used it as a moisturizer on dry hair.
 I've used it to smooth my ends.
     I've used it to rehydrate my hair after spritzing.
 I've used it before wrapping my hair.
     I've used it to style my hair.

The point is, no matter how this growth milk touches my hair, it always does my hair good! I cannot say enough good about this product. Each and every time I use it my hair is left soft, smooth, and hydrated for days. Just Amazing !!!There is no other moisturizing product I'd rather use. I cannot wait to try all the products from this particular kind in the Shea Moisture Line.


No comments:

Post a Comment