Thursday, October 18, 2012

Renpure Brazilian Keratin Straightening Update








 I used this line again, clarifying (ORS aloe shampoo) and then shampooing before my Rhassoul treatment and the conditioner after my sukesh treatment (I did both treatments back to back). It did not have any slip, from the shampoo to the conditioner. I'm not sure if it's because my hair experienced so much from the clarifying process and needed something  else, or if this just didn't do it for me. It worked great as just a cowasher. It was wonderful for this and smoothed down my hair.

I liked the smell at first. It was a bit odd, but I could not put my finger on it. I had read many reviews on this line before purchasing it and the moment I used this again, a review about it smelling like play -doh popped directly into my head.....THIS SMELLS JUST LIKE PLAY-DOH!  YUCK!


Of course I could not leave my hair like this. I had  to re- cowash it with the argan oil line of this brand, which restored the moisture right back into my hair. My hair had definitely gone through a lot on this day, but the good news is that it was not far from good health. Just one or two more  deep  conditioners and I should be good.


Off the smell alone there is just no way for me to purchase this again. I mean, it works just ok. I will use it up but once it's gone, it's gone! Then end.


 


*pic from http://fairytalesandcoffee.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment